Academic Credential Evaluation by WES
Academic Credential Evaluation – Are you planning to study in America or Canada? In this case, you must submit your GRA scores, which must be based on American calculations. Therefore, your credential should be evaluated. This is the starting point on your path to using the World Education Services (WES) accreditation assessment.
What is World Education Services (WES) evaluation?
World Education Services (WES) is North America’s trusted institution in credit assessment services. It is basically a non-profit social enterprise that helps international students, refugees and immigrants. Therefore, in this way, students can achieve their career and educational goals in the United States and Canada. WES works directly with more than 48,000 global higher education institutions in more than 200 countries. WES appraises more than 100,000 cases per year, making it the largest credit appraiser in North America. It is the largest and one of the oldest credit rating services and is also a founding member of NACES (National Association of Credit Rating Services).
When should you have your credit assessed by WES?
If you graduated from the United States or Canada and want to reside in these countries to study or work. Therefore, World Education Services (WES) can help you with this important task by evaluating your educational qualifications in the United States and Canada. For make the right decision. This information can be used to apply to schools that are a good fit for your educational background. Now, if you are looking for career opportunities in these countries, this assessment will help you identify positions for which you have the necessary educational background.
How to start the WES evaluation process?
For this purpose, the following steps should be followed to start the WES evaluation process.
- Apply for World Education Services (WES) on the website and get a reference number. (You can get advice from Paragoal experts in this regard).
- Prepare all the required documents and send them to WES along with the payment receipt in a sealed envelope provided by your college. There is an option to electronically transfer your documents, but these are only available in selected countries. WES doesn’t accept documents submitted by students, representatives or anyone else. Make sure your educational institution is the only one sending the documents. Once your documents are received by WES, your evaluation will begin. (Paragoal experts will provide you with the necessary guidance).
How long does it take to equate qualifications at WES?
According, It usually takes 7 working days after receiving the documents to prepare a report for you. This time may be extended if further investigation or verification is required in your case.
For more information about the WES evaluation process, you can contact Paragoal.
What is the cost of equivalency degrees at WES?
Three types of evaluation are done by WES.
- Course-by-Course Evaluation: US provides your credit GPA and US GPA. Lists your courses and grades. and hence, for transfer university and graduate admissions and licensing boards (except CPA).
- Document-by-Document evaluation: The United States evaluates your credit score. For admission to first-year universities, recruitment and immigration to the United States are done.
- CPA Supplemental Report: This evaluation analyzes your business and accounting course reports for the Boards of Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
Comparison of different types of WES evaluation costs
WES costs $160 to $163 for a course-by-course evaluation. While document-by-document evaluation costs between 100 and 102 dollars. Also, the WES base course evaluation for graduate admissions will be $163. If you want these services to be done faster, the total cost will increase.