How is living in Dubai?
Living in Dubai – Dubai offers its residents the best standard of living in the Middle East. It ranks high globally. Dubai’s year-round sunshine, sandy beaches and first-class recreational facilities such as restaurants and Bars, sports clubs. It has made Dubai an exciting and happening destination for many expats.
“Living in Dubai is an incredible experience that fills me with joy and optimism!“
Some important reasons to living in Dubai
As you know, Dubai is the largest and most important city in the UAE. Various researches have been conducted on people’s satisfaction with living conditions in Dubai. But in general, in this research, life in Dubai is based on various criteria such as; Security, health care and climate have been measured.
Dubai has a relatively hot climate that can be very difficult on some days. And on some days you can hardly have a good walk during the day.
3 important reasons for living in Dubai
- One of the most important reasons for immigrating to the UAE is the country’s security. In this country, you will not have to worry about theft and pickpocketing. Therefore, the statistics of life security in Dubai has a high level.
- Other reasons for immigrating to the UAE for Muslims are culture and religion. Therefore, there are laws in this city that have been approved based on the religion of Islam. There are mosques in almost most of the streets, for example, restaurants and cafes are open to people during Ramadan. But eating and drinking in public places is considered a crime.
- Individuals in Dubai are tax exempt. This case is one of the best reasons that every person or family is proud of. In Dubai, the education system is very up-to-date. The teaching method in schools is at a very high quality level.
What languages do people speak in Dubai?
In the United Arab Emirates, the official language is Arabic. But English is the most common language. Especially for tourism and business. You will see boards written and road signs in both English and Arabic languages. However, government offices and affairs are mainly conducted in Arabic. Therefore, official laws and contracts must be translated into Arabic as well as English.
In the UAE due to the presence of various immigrants from all over the world. You will meet people who speak other languages like Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil, Chinese, Malayalam etc.
How should you buy property and live in Dubai?
- Research the Dubai real estate market: Before you start looking for a property, it is important to understand the market and the different areas of the city. Research the different neighborhoods, look at the average prices, and get to know the regulations, depending on the type of property you’re looking for.
- Understand the purchasing process: Once you have chosen the property you want to buy, you need to understand the purchasing process in Dubai. You will need to apply for a mortgage, open a bank account, and complete all the necessary paperwork.
- Get professional help: If you are not familiar with the process, it is advisable to get professional help to ensure that everything is done correctly. A real estate lawyer or a real estate agent can help you with the paperwork, the negotiations, and the legal aspects.
- Apply for a residence visa: To live in Dubai, you will need to apply for a residence visa. This visa is linked to your employment or to the purchase of a property. You will need to provide documents such as a passport and a medical certificate, proof of income, and other documents.
- Apply for a Dubai ID card: Once you have obtained your residence visa, you will need to apply for a Dubai ID card. This card is essential to access all public services in Dubai, such as schools, hospitals, and public transportation.