Online company registration in the UAE
Establishing or registering a company in the UAE consists of several clear steps and the same procedures apply throughout the UAE. Digital platforms are also available for establishing companies electronically and obtaining business licenses. All you have to do is collect the required documents, submit your application. And get the license in a few minutes. You can also apply in person through Economic Development Service Centers in the UAE where you intend to set up a business. Also, investors can apply for company registration services through legal offices or specialized companies such as Paragoal Holding Company.
The process of company registration in the UAE begins with defining the region in which you want to establish your company and the nature of economic activity, and ends with paying fees and obtaining a business license.
Types of companies in the UAE
Based on the UAE economic system and in general the system accepted by the Dubai Registration Office, the company can be incorporated in Dubai with the following types:
- public shareholding company.
- co-investment (joint share).
- A limited liability company.
- Partnership limited by shares.
- Simple Limited Partnership.
- general partnership.
- private joint stock company.
Types of ways to obtain residency in Dubai
The conditions of residence in Dubai depend on many factors, in addition to the fact that a successful investment helps a lot to residence in Dubai and also leads to more stability to achieve many advantages. There are many conditions through which the management of the Residency Department in the United Arab Emirates grants permission to stay in Dubai, which include:
- You must own real estate in the UAE (in generally) or in Dubai.
- Residence is also possible by creating a business visa.
- To obtain residency in Dubai, you can apply through spousal support.
- You can stay there by sponsoring some of the companies you join in the UAE (publicly owned) and Dubai (privately owned).
- On the other hand, you can stay in the free zone by creating a company.
- Issuance of a free trade visa allows residence in Dubai.