Benefits Visa Free Travel to UK & Schengen As a citizen of Dominica, you gain Visa-free travel to over 144+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland. Furthermore, with your Dominican passport, application process for additional foreign visas will be an easier process. You do not need to denounce your current citizenship, as Dominica allows for dual citizenship. Tax & Business Advantages Dominican passport holders benefit from an attractive tax regime: No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains Security for your Family tax, as well as no personal income tax. You will also have access to generous incentive packages, including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowances. Furthermore, the Dominican currency is fixed to USD and there is no restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital, as well as no fees on trade within the Caribbean. Your spouse, children (below the age of 28) and dependent parents over the age of 55 can apply to obtain their Dominican passports along with an applicant and will be able to enjoy life in one of the happiest places in the world.
Contribution to Dominica’s Economic Diversification Fund (EDF)
- For a single applicant: US $125,000 non-refundable.
- About main applicant and spouse: US $200,000 non-refundable.
- For main applicant, spouse and two children: US $225,000 non-refundable
US$225,000 (minimum) Investment in pre-approved real estate projects.
Dominican Paragoals Passport Procedure’s
2-3 Months Processes
Month 1 Step 4: Issuance of Approval letter by the CIU (Citizenship-by-Investment Unit), third payment is required immediately.
Step 5: Naturalization certificate is issue.
Step 6: Paragoals Businessmen services receives client passport(s). Passport can be either picked up from Paragoals Private office or delivered to client’s home address, (locally or internationally).
- Step 1: Client chooses either investment or donation option. Client signs the Paragoals contract, and pays initial retainer.
- Step 2: Paragoals assists the client to gather all required documentation, and to complete the various Government application forms for submission to the CIU.
- Step 3: Second payment is made, and file is submitted.
* The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and is not guaranteed.