VISA PRICES & OPTIONS
|96 hours transit visa||Normal||200.00 AED|
|14-days Tourist Visa||Normal||340.00 AED|
|30-days Tourist Visa||Normal||350.00 AED|
|90-days Tourist Visa||Normal||820.00 AED|
|30-days Tourist Visa Multi Entry||Normal||830.00 AED|
|90-days Tourist Visa Multi Entry||Normal||1920.00 AED|
|90-days Renew Visa Inside country||Normal||1830.00 AED|
Required Documents for Visa Application
Visitor’s Document:Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covid-19 Insurance (RaynaTours will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at [email protected]
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and Para Goal Businessman Services makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa. To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Para Goal:
- 1. Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- 2. Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- 3. Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card