Studying in Armenia
In the Republic of Armenia, there are 26 public universities, 4 international universities and 33 private (licensed) higher education institutions.
There are different types of institutions such as academies, universities and conservatories that provide higher education services.
The most extensive areas in the scientific and educational system of Armenia are physics, mathematics, chemistry, microbiology, engineering, medicine, information technology, Armenian studies, etc.
For more information, you can contact Paragoal experts and get the necessary specifications.
Why should you study in Armenia?
There are several reasons why Armenia is a favorable location for study abroad. Some of them are narrowed down:
- Armenia is a great choice for pursuing higher education. Because the cost of education is very affordable. This country is one of the best countries in terms of cheap and quality education.
- The Armenia is an excellent country for research and higher education. There are several reasons why Armenia is a great place to study abroad. Some of them are limited.
- Armenian education certificate is accepted all over the world. Armenian studies and researches are slowly gaining importance in the world market.
- People living in Armenia are well behaved and friendly. And in terms of staying in this country, there is no problem for you. Because rooms and apartments for rent are easily available.
- The process of obtaining a student visa to study in Armenia is also easy and simple. You can apply online or offline with the help of the nearest embassy. (Get advice from Paragoal experts)
- There are many courses in Armenia that are taught in English. You can also find Russian and French courses, most of which are taught in Armenian.
- Students have the chance to receive scholarships from various organizations and easily study abroad.
- Also, international students in Armenia are allowed to work 20 hours a week during their studies.
What are the conditions of studying in Armenia?
In order to study in Armenian universities, you must present the educational documents related to your level of education.
In order to be admitted to the bachelor’s degree, the applicant must have a high school education and a relevant certificate. To be admitted to the master’s degree, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree. Also, at the doctoral level, the applicant must have a master’s degree.