DED Services – Over the past 10 years, we have witnessed incredible growth across all sectors of the Dubai economy. The emirate’s government is constantly working to improve its commercial transparency and introduce dynamic rules that help shape small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and are able to respond to global financial challenges.
DED Services in Dubai
Progress of economic development in Dubai
Dubai’s economy is no longer dependent on oil, but has become more diversified, relying heavily on the trade, services and finance sectors. Dubai has also implemented a strategy to transform it into the capital of the Islamic economy.
Dubai’s seven strategic pillars as the world leader in the Islamic economy include
Islamic finance, halal food, family tourism, Islamic digital economy, fashion, art and design, economic Education; and Islamic standards and certification. In addition, Dubai has already begun plans to become a global hub for issuing sukuk (Islamic corporate bonds) and the establishment of the Islamic Governance Center and the Dubai Islamic Banking and Finance Center.
The Department of Economic Development (DED Services) has been exceptionally forward-thinking, and is moving towards a more streamlined electronic services system in which most aspects of the business set up process is conducted through the internet.
Paragoal Businessmen Services is constantly cooperating with Department of Economic Development & provides the following services:
What was the purpose of the Ministry of Economic Development in Dubai established?
The Department of Economic Development was established to assist in the organization and economic planning of the commercial sector by proposing the preparation of plans and development projects and policies through the recruitment of human resources in Dubai.
The three objectives of the Ministry of Economic Development are as follows
- Provision of human, financial and technical resources.
- Helping to realize the vision of the Dubai government and the development of various economic sectors.
- Creating a competitive investment environment to attract domestic and foreign investments and organize the commercial sector.
- New Company Establishment Consultation.
- Choosing business activity.
- Trade Name Reservation.
- Typing Registration & Licensing Application Form.
- New registration.
- DED Inquiry Appointment.
- Initial Inquiry Approval.
- Final Initial Approval.
- Issuance Payment Permit for issuing License.
- Issuance License.
- Registration Amendment.
- Registration Cancellation.
- License Amendment (Updating information: P.O. Box, Telephone, Landline).
- License Renewal.
- Adding Partner.
- Withdrawal of Partner.
- Changing Trade/ Co. Name.
- Assignment of License.
- Changing Activity.
- Cancelling Activity.
- Adding Activity.
- Changing Company location.
- Changing/ Appointment Agent.
- Changing Legal Form.
- Changing /Appointment Manager
- Stopping activity/Establishment/Company.
Let us improve your business!
We will always be happy to assist you with any questions or queries you may have. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us by phone or by email.