There are different types of entry permits for visitors coming to Dubai, called entry visas. The purpose of Paragoal website is to provide information about Dubai visa and all information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but visa rules and requirements can change suddenly. Because the government websites that publish these news are updated late. The UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE is probably the only source of information you can trust.
Dubai Visa Prices & Options
|96 hours transit visa||Normal||200.00 AED|
|30-days Tourist Visa||Normal||330.00 AED|
|90-days Tourist Visa||Normal||820.00 AED|
|30-days Tourist Visa Multi Entry||Normal||830.00 AED|
|90-days Tourist Visa Multi Entry||Normal||1920.00 AED|
|90-days Renew Visa Inside country||Normal||1830.00 AED|
ContactsFor necessary advice and guidance, contact the following numbers.
Residence UAETypes of residence in UAE
Buy property in Dubai and get residency
Dubai residency by company formation
Required Documents for Visa Application
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph.
- Identity card (Passport) front page.
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before.
- Passport last page.
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Covid-19 Insurance (RaynaTours will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- Documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact Paragoal
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
A transit visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons traveling in immediate and continuous transit through the United States en route to another country, with limited exceptions.
A transit visa is a travel document allowing you to pass through another country until you reach your destination. For example, if you are traveling from Iran or UAE to the US, but you need to stop in the Schengen Zone to continue your flight for the US, you require a transit visa for the Schengen Area.
When do I need a transit visa?
If you are not one of the nationalities that are eligible for visa on arrival or a visa-free entry to the UAE, then you need a transit visa.
Transit visas are short-term and are usually not required for everyone that is why it’s important to contact an embassy or consulate before you travel to see if you need a transit visa.
Paragoal has adopted a new scheme for businessmen, which you can find on the Dominica passport page
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and Paragoal Businessman Services makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Paragoal:
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via Contact us page or simply call us on +971 56 400 1102 with your requirements and other representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Special Note: Insurance Price is not included in the Visa Price, Para Goal Businessman Services will Charge an Additional amount for Covid-19 Insurance as per visa type. For Questions related to the Insurance call us on +971 54 746 0577
Technical Services in Dubai Providing technical services is one of the facilities needed by every urban
Who is a financial advisor? Financial consultant is essentially the same as a financial advisor. whose
DED Services Over the past 10 years, we have witnessed incredible growth across all sectors of