They can’t be wrong
Only real reviews
High quality customer service
VISA PRICES & OPTIONS
|Visa Option||Processing Type||Price|
|96 Hours Transit Visa||Normal||AED 200.00|
|14 days Tourist Visa||Normal||AED 325.00|
|30 Days Single Entry Tourist Visa||Normal||AED 340.00|
|90 Days Single Entry Tourist Visa||Normal||AED 775.00|
|30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa||Normal||AED 800.00|
|90 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa||Normal||AED 2000.00|
|Tourist Visa with Insurance||Normal||AED 400.00|
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covid-19 Insurance (RaynaTours will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
We had to travel to Dubai within a short time and Para Goal went out of their way for us to ensure that we get our visa on time. The entire process was smooth and hassle free and we are grateful to the entire team for their professionalism and dedicated work.
I would like to commend the professional expertise of Para Goal for helping me with my parents UAE visit visa. He was very helpful, informative and provided prompt response and services. The visa process was expedited by him and it was issued within 24hours. I will be definitely using the services again. Thank you Para Goal for your brilliant service.
I had visited Para Goal for issuing a visit visas for my parents. Para Goal was very helpful to me and he got the job done in no time. Very professional in his approach ! And very dependable and reachable too ! I’m very satisfied with Para Goal service !
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and Para Goal Businessman Services makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Para Goal:
- 1. Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- 2. Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- 3. Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or simply call us on +971 54 746 0577 with your requirements and other representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Special Note: Insurance Price is not included in the Visa Price, Para Goal Businessman Services will Charge an Additional amount for Covid-19 Insurance as per visa type. For Questions related to the Insurance call us on +971 54 746 0577
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
By contacting Para Goal Businessmen Services for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE Minimal documentation Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days. No cash deposit is required Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE. Emergency visa services made available
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971 54 746 0577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.
|VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)||SAN MARINO||BRUNEI|
|Restricted Country Not Available.|
Expected Public Holidays For 2021.
|01-Jan-2021||Fri||New Year’s Day|
|11-Mar-2021||Thu||Leilat al-Meiraj (The Prophet’s Ascension)|
|13-May-2021||Thu||Eid al-Fitr Holiday 1|
|14-May-2021||Fri||Eid al-Fitr Holiday 2|
|15-May-2021||Sat||Eid al-Fitr Holiday 3|
|18-Jul-2021||Sun||Arafat (Haj) Day|
|19-Jul-2021||Mon||Eid Al Adha / Feast of Sacrifice|
|20-Jul-2021||Tue||Eid al-Adha Holiday 1|
|21-Jul-2021||Wed||Eid al-Adha Holiday 2|
|22-Jul-2021||Thu||Eid al-Adha Holiday 3|
|12-Aug-2021||Thu||Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year)|
|29-Oct-2021||Fri||Mouloud (The Prophet’s Birthday)|
|03-Dec-2021||Fri||National Day Holiday|
|31-Dec-2021||Fri||New Year’s Eve|